A New Deposit Method for your SolidTrust Pay Account!Posted: April 18, 2017
Weary of putting your credit card information on the internet? Tired of paying a percentage fee for large deposits? Looking for the safest and most reliable method for transferring or spending money online?
SolidTrust Pay is excited to announce that we’ve partnered up with MegaTransfer to provide a new deposit method with an incredibly low fee! Using the MegaTransfer Bank Wire option, you can now deposit up to $10,000 for a flat rate of $20. We expect this option to be helpful to our merchants and business account holders who run their companies through their STPay accounts, for our web-based professionals who use their accounts to invest and earn online, and forour everyday users who just want to fund their STPay wallet to go shopping!
Please note that this deposit method is not available to users inside the USA, Iran or North Korea. Also note that the following deposit limits apply:
CARD VERIFIED: $2500
STANDARD VERIFIED: $5000
BANK VERIFIED: $10000
For those who are planning to try out this option but aren’t quite sure how, you’re in luck! Below we will detail exactly how to go about making a MegaTransfer Bank Wire deposit, with graphics to help.
- Sign into your account and go to My Money –> Deposit Funds.
- Choose the “Bank” deposit option.
- Choose your currency and transaction amount.
- One you have chosen these, the option for Wire Payment via MegaTransfer will appear.
- NOTE: If you are trying to deposit in a currency that is unsupported, or from an account that is within the US, Iran or North Korea, you will not have the option to use this deposit method.
- Confirm your transaction.
- Confirm again that your transaction is correct.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click “Proceed” and you’re done!
Please allow one to three (1 – 3) business days for your funds to appear in your account (depending on your bank’s transaction time-frames — the fund will appear in your account as soon as we receive them).
If you have any other questions about our new deposit method or MegaTransfer and SolidTrust Pay’s partnership, don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Social Media via our Facebook or Twitter page, and please contact our customer support team via live chat or ticket for any payment, deposit or account-related issues!