As briefly mentioned in last weeks blog post Protecting Your Identity , phishing is an activity where fraudsters pose as a legitimate company in order to obtain financial or other confidential information from individuals. If a scammer or fraudster gains access to your financial information, it leaves the door wide open for credit card and identity fraud. The most common type of phishing is through impersonation emails. It is trivially easy for a fraudster to impersonate a legitimate bank or organization. They can even make their “from” email address look like an official company. For example, say your financial institution is Trusted Bank of Canada, the fraudster could disguise their email as [email protected] The fraudster is trying to trick you by gaining your trust in the impersonated company, and by scaring you into thinking your account is at risk.
SolidTrust Pay takes pride in having a wonderful Customer Support Team who is always ready to help our customers with any questions or concerns they may have. Our support staff are available via LiveChat, Monday – Friday from 8:30AM – 4:30PM EST. We also have a 24 hour Ticket system available to you, in which you can submit a ticket containing your inquiry and have a response within 48 hours.
Creating a Support Account
Creating a Support Account will be beneficial to both you and our Customer Support Staff. Submitting a ticket and/or using LiveChat through your Support Account will allow our Support Team to view previous tickets/chats you have submitted as well as your information. This will lead to faster and more effective assistance. Additionally, having your support history logged for you will keep your inquires organized so that you can access your chats/tickets at any time.
How to Create a Support Account
- Go to https://stpay.info/
- On the right hand side, click Login
- Underneath the login fields, click Register
- From here you will be prompted to enter a username and your name (please note that the username must be your email). Once you click click Register, you will be sent an email that will contain your password.
- Sign into your email and click on the email from LiveAgent (please note that this may go to your junk mail folder. If so, mark off the email as ‘not SPAM’). Follow the instructions in the email to create your password.
- Once you have done this, you may return to the Support Center using your newly created login details.
Managing/Editing Your Support Profile
- Go to https://stpay.info/
- On the right hand side, click Login
- Once you are logged in, click on your name
- From here you are able to manage and edit your profile.
Submitting a Ticket, Using LiveChat, and Viewing your Tickets/Chats
Once you are logged in, you can choose:
- My Tickets – Where you can view all of your tickets and chats
- Submit a Ticket, or
- LiveChat (Bottom right hand side)
Remember, creating a Support Account before using LiveChat or Tickets will mean faster and more effective assistance. Our Customer Support Team is happy to help. Thank you for being a part of SolidTrust Pay.
Upgrading your SolidTrust Pay account to Card Verified, Standard Verified, or Bank Verified has many benefits.
Our CREDIT CARD VERIFIED status allows members to deposit funds into AND withdraw funds out of, their account via credit & debit cards entered into their profile.
STANDARD VERIFIED is an Upgraded Status allowing unlimited transactions and higher limits than ACTIVE or CREDIT CARD VERIFIED members.
BANK VERIFIED status is an Elite account level allowing members to deposit and withdraw via all of our options, including their bank accounts,
credit or debit cards, and SolidTrust Debit Cards. Bank Verified Members enjoy the highest limits!
In order to verify your account in the easiest and quickest way possible, it is important to make sure you upload the proper documents. Sending us proper documents eliminates the need for us to email you asking for more documents. This will in turn prevent you from having to wait longer for us to re-review the correct documents once they have been uploaded.
Please note that if there are any discrepancies or security concerns regarding your documents, verification staff hold the right to request additional documentation such as notarized documents, additional bills, or a personal photo to verify the photo on your Government ID.
To verify your account, log in to SolidTrust Pay, go to My Account – Verify Account — Then click CARD VERIFIED, STANDARD VERIFIED or BANK VERIFIED.
Here is a list of the steps/documents required for each Verification Level.
Credit Card Verified:
- Add your card information in the ‘My Banks &Cards’ Area.
- Complete the instant Card Authorization scan (appears after entering your card information)
- Small incoming deposit from your card via ‘My Money/Deposit Money’ area.
Go to My Account – Documents—Upload documents and complete the following sections.
ID Verification: You must upload a Government Issued photo ID (please note that some countries require a passport). Please ensure your ID has the following:
- A photo
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- A valid expiry date
- Your signature
Address Verification: To verify your address we require an unaltered original document that has been mailed or e-mailed to you. This can be any type of bill or statement that has your name, residential address (cannot verify a PO BOX), and a recent date (no older than six months). This could be a phone bill, utility bill, insurance bill, bank statement, medical bill, etc.
For bank verification we require that you upload all of the documents for Standard verification, in addition to bank documents. Go to My Banks & Cards – View Bank Accounts. From here can add your bank account to your SolidTrust Pay profile, as well as get the required forms needed for Bank Verification.
Once you are Standard Verified, you may first attempt the automated Instant Bank Verification process under the “My banks and Cards” area of your profile. First, you will want to add your bank account to your profile by selecting “Add new bank account” from the drop down menu. Once the bank account details have been added, you may follow the prompts to complete the instant bank verification. You may come back to it later by selecting “view bank accounts” and clicking the “verify” button beside the US bank account listed. If you pass this, no further documents are required (at this time). If you do not pass this then you will be required to submit the following information:
- A Completed ACH form. Please read the form carefully and ensure it is fully completed. The ACH must have a hand written signature as we cannot accept digitally signed forms.
- A voided Cheque or direct deposit form from your bank including your name, current address matching your profile, account number, and routing number.
- A Completed EFT form. Please read this form carefully and ensure it is fully completed. The EFT must have a hand written signature as we cannot accept digitally signed forms.
- A voided Cheque or direct deposit form from your bank including your name, current address matching your profile, account number, transit number, and institution number.
For international members:
please submit a bank statement or letter that includes your name, a recent date, current address that matches your profile, account number (IBAN where applicable) and SWIFT/BIC code.
- Before uploading any of your documents, carefully review the requirements and ensure your documents include all of the required information.
- Do not upload the same document more than once. This will only slow down the verification process.
If you have any other questions or concernes, please visit our Help Center.