You don’t have to look far this time of year for the festive spirit. For many of us, the season is embodied by the lyrics of James Lord Pierpont’s “Jingle Bells,” a tune that elicits merriment from all who hear it. But for others, this can be a stressful time of year. According to a recent survey conducted by Healthline, 44% of respondents agreed to feeling stressed during the holiday season with more than 18% reporting that they felt “very stressed.” Finances were cited as the number one reason for their tension, with demanding holiday schedules coming in a close second.
Besides trying to pack too much into our already hectic agendas, there exists another source of stress heralded by the arrival of December; finding the perfect gift for your loved ones. Should you be practical and give a gift card? No, too impersonal. What about a romantic dinner for two at a gourmet restaurant? Too late, they’re booked well into the New Year. Maybe something fashion forward? Style is highly personal, will they honestly appreciate it? Don’t despair. Instead, think outside the box. Don’t buy your loved one yet another gift that they don’t need or want. Opt for something unusual. To inspire you, we’ve compiled a list of unique gift ideas sure to spark plenty of curiosity and laughter this holiday season.
Unusual Gift Roundup
1) For the dog lover on your list, why not wrap up a dog selfies kit from Celebration Nation. Find it on Amazon.com
4) For the beauty enthusiast who has tried everything, why not a skin rejuvenating snail jelly mask. Find it at Skederm.com
5) For the man who refuses to grow up, give him a do-it-yourself pinball machine from Pinbox3000.com6) The music lover on your list will go platinum when you present them with a LP-inspired doormat, personalized with their name on the record label from GadgetBargains.com
7) Kids will absolutely love the Nachosaurus. This fun chip and dip set is available at OddityMall.com and holds a lot more than just chips.8) With more germs on your smartphone than your hand, the PhoneSoap Smartphone Sanitizer will keep the techie on your list healthy. From PhoneSoap.com
9) You can never go wrong with a sweet treat and what could be better than unwrapping a giant candy bar on Christmas morning! Available at CandyWarehouse.com
10) When you have exhausted all unusual gift ideas, remember that cash is an excellent present. Why not send your loved ones money from your SolidTrust Pay account. With low transaction fees and instant transfers between members, your recipient is sure to appreciate your gift!
From all of us at SolidTrust Pay, we wish you a joyous holiday season filled with happiness and good cheer. If you enjoyed this post, please leave your comments below and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for news, updates, and more great content!